Insane PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Gm Apply For David

2 posters

Go down

Gm Apply For David Empty Gm Apply For David

Post  krusck Mon Jun 23, 2008 2:40 pm

Hi !!
Hello, my name is David and I am twentyfive. I live in the Italy States, I have played DAOC for Forur years and have played freeshards for 2 years. I was GM of NoLife PvP and I was ADMIN to a Italy Server. Anyway, I know all the GM commands and am full of bright and exciting ideas for events and things to add to server. You can not make me angry I never lose my cool in game, I am very patient and understanding while at the same time just and precise. I have not and will not ever mod mine or anyones characters except for my GM character of course. I am very active on the server I play everyday almost, for about twelve hours, more if need be but I doubt there is a need for so many active hours, my hours are very flexible I can be on at any time frame just ask me and I will make plans for it. I have no coding experience. My main language is Italian and Eng----Fren, my in game characters that I am on the most are Krusck send me a tell chat up a storm if you like,ask me some questions I'll see what I can do.
This is a very nice server and I'm sure it will do fine, I'm here if you need me, as I said before just ask and I'll see what I can do.

by

David tnx for all attention
krusck
krusck

Back to top Go down

Gm Apply For David Empty Re: Gm Apply For David

Post  IgorAK47 Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:26 pm

to bad your english isn't this good in game, did you copy/paste this? lolz
IgorAK47
IgorAK47
Admin

https://insanepvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  krusck Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:37 pm

No lol But I am going still in school so I improve more and more
krusck
krusck

Back to top Go down

Post  krusck Mon Jun 23, 2008 3:39 pm

However there are many Italians I would therefore be good to help the Italians to solve their problems otherwise is up and change server
krusck
krusck

Back to top Go down

Post  IgorAK47 Mon Jun 23, 2008 5:19 pm

Thanks for the application, wait for admin to reply this post, can't do anything without him. Thanks and enjoy the server.
IgorAK47
IgorAK47
Admin

https://insanepvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down