GM Applications

Go down

GM Applications

Post  Rotgar on Thu Jun 26, 2008 9:12 pm

Hello, my name is Manuel and I am eighteen. I live in Germany, I have played DAOC for five years and have played freeshards for three years. I was GM of Repentinus PvP and I was GM of Digital Revert, both being two very fun and successful servers although they are not around anymore, the reasons for that are personal and unknown(The personal not being my fault, the administrator chose to shut down server because he had a life crisis). Anyway, I know all the GM commands by heart and am full of bright and exciting ideas for events and things to add to server. You can not make me angry I never lose my cool in game, I am very patient and understanding while at the same time just and precise. I have not and will not ever mod mine or anyones characters except for my GM character of course. I am very active on the server I play everyday almost, for about twelve hours, more if need be but I doubt there is a need for so many active hours, my hours are very flexible I can be on at any time frame just ask me and I will make plans for it. I have no coding experience. My main language is German and English, my in game characters that I am on the most are Rotgar and Elrohan send me a tell chat up a storm if you like,ask me some questions I'll see what I can do.
This is a very nice server and I'm sure it will do fine, I'm here if you need me, as I said before just ask and I'll see what I can do.
Your friend,

Rotgar

Back to top Go down

Re: GM Applications

Post  IgorAK47 on Fri Jun 27, 2008 3:18 pm

Hello, thanks for the Application, we are currently looking for a GM that can do events few times a day, so just wait till the Admin answer you in PM or here. Thanks!
IgorAK47
Admin

View user profile http://insanepvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotgar on Fri Jun 27, 2008 4:14 pm

Yes i make good events

Rotgar

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Rotgar on Sat Jun 28, 2008 12:22 pm