Insane PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Event GM APP

2 posters

Go down

Event GM APP Empty Event GM APP

Post  Kristopher Fri Jun 27, 2008 9:54 pm

Name: Krisopther
In game: Slephiner / Kris

Position Applying for: I am applying for the spot of an Event GM. Event GM's make a server what it is, when events are being ran properly they make the server a very enjoyable place to play. I know how to run events the correct way in the correct places. I dont do drop events or stupid shit like that, I do events that are worth joining. Along with event GM I would monitor the everyday game play of the server to rid of people who break the rules. People who know me know, yes I like to goof around but when its time to get down to business I do and dont take shit. Thanks

another plus is I would be on at times no Euro GMs would so that would eliminate rp farmning and rule breaking during USA prime time

Last edited by Kristopher on Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:15 pm; edited 1 time in total

Kristopher

Back to top Go down

Event GM APP Empty Re: Event GM APP

Post  IgorAK47 Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:02 pm

Since I know Kris for like a year maybe even more, he got my big YES for this, I also know hes not the guy who would mod his toons or some others people toons. Let the Admin decide for the rest Smile Thanks on application!
IgorAK47
IgorAK47
Admin

https://insanepvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Kristopher Fri Jun 27, 2008 10:03 pm

tbh dont have to give me privs for that just want to runs nice events and patroll for baddies Razz

Kristopher

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum