Insane PvP
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

very very very nice

3 posters

Go down

very very very nice Empty very very very nice

Post  Ombro Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:04 pm

Well this Kaid GM is probably newbie to the role of GM, or maybe he hates me particularly. He banned my account accusing me of ALLIANCING when I killed him 1 times because I cannot kill Epix (a valk healed by him in a duo) and left Furiaz and his grpmate alive....ONE FUCKING TIME .
Btw Epix have chained me couple of times with my sb Ombra and the same was about to happen with vw Ombro, but this could be considered a personal reason, and I agree.
Now everybody on the server, if we exclude my QQs in /broad , can say that I always run solo with every class, on old and new insane server , and I can be considered a fair player.
Not to mention that as a GM you're meant to WARN or KICK first and then eventually ban.
I think you should grow up a bit, considering that you didn't warn, you didn't kick me as warning and you sent me that "I'm a piece of shit" and directly banned me.
Nice GM Galroth, grats

Ombra

P.S. oh btw the account is "apposto3", if someone would ever unban it. bye

Ombro

Back to top Go down

very very very nice Empty Re: very very very nice

Post  IgorAK47 Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:14 pm

no unban for you piece of shit ! hope you drown
IgorAK47
IgorAK47
Admin

https://insanepvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  ombra Mon Jun 30, 2008 3:24 pm

omg 10 years old maybe.. ? maybe less?
You're totally unable to be a GM Smile I want Xav back.
And please stop insulting if your balls aren't too small, you're totally wrong and you're acting like a ridicolous nerd too happy to have the power of a GM. Maybe your parents gave you 20 $ and you are the co-owner of this server? good for you m8 but I think you should really grow.
The only thing I hope is that Garloth will realize how bad you are enough fast.
Bye

very very very nice Sshot016ya5.th

ombra

Back to top Go down

Post  IgorAK47 Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:07 pm

Gal actually knows im a good GM, and no I'm not gonna let some1 leeching my fights then peace with them after the fight, and gal knows that also, i am actually very nice to people unless they start talking shit to me, and first of all, that was my regular account so i can say whatever i want on it.. ur just bad deal with it, you'll get unbanned that's for sure, im not gonna perma ban you for that, but that's just a warning. if you get banned 3 times, you're perma banned. that's the rule. so 2 times ban and if you get third one then its perma..
IgorAK47
IgorAK47
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post  IgorAK47 Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:16 pm

unbanned.
IgorAK47
IgorAK47
Admin

Back to top Go down

very very very nice Empty You arent supposed to...

Post  Zohar Mon Jun 30, 2008 4:44 pm

i have seen ombra on quite a few times. He is fair player. besides the Gm isnt supposed to send messages regarding an insult. Kaid is pissed because he added in a fight and both people got him for leeching. the two prolly began fighting again. If u want an example of an alliancer, look at Sendy, he got kicked the other day for allying with 5 other peeps.

Zohar

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum