Unban Request?

Go down

Unban Request?

Post  Decimate on Thu Jul 10, 2008 7:50 pm

I was banned last night for killing a buffbot. I'm requesting to be unbanned if at all possible, my intentions were just so gain some RPs so maybe I could compete with the r9's that are already there since it's impossible for me to kill anyone at my current realm rank. Also it would be nice if there was a RP PvE zone or...something to give new players to the server a way to actually start playing. For now, you'll probably lose almost every new player you gain due to them not being able to gain rps on their new toons and instead just feeding the people that are already too strong to compete with. Thanks for your time. --Decimatetheweak

Decimate

Back to top Go down

Re: Unban Request?

Post  IgorAK47 on Thu Jul 10, 2008 9:16 pm

You're trying to get unbanned after I was watching on you, and told you in /s You know I'm watching on you all the time? And you said, ok, so? and keep killing the bot? No unban for you, don't need retards on this server. cy@~
IgorAK47
Admin

View user profile http://insanepvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Decimate on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:00 am

With all do respect I never said "Ok, so?" .......

I'm not sure where you came up with that one to be honest. Also what sort of server owner calls players a retard without having their facts strait. Seriously, it's ridiculous. I have a feeling I'm wasting my time, but I'd rather at least not have false information put about me on the site. Once again, "With all do respect" it was not my intentions to be rude or disrespectful, and no not just because you're the GM.

Decimate

Back to top Go down

Post  Decimate on Fri Jul 11, 2008 1:16 am

Ok going to type this one last time

perhaps you should take some lessons on how to be a gm because im sure you only have that position because you know somebody run the server or typed four numbers to add some NPCs and not because you have experience or any knowledge what so ever with being one

disrespecting players for any reason should always be completely unacceptable
your IP ban was most definitely uncalled for
you can erase realmpoints and bounty points in six seconds if you know what you are doing
also usually its more beneficial to the server if you give warning then temp account ban then perma accountTHEN ip bans

and my apologies for the lack of punctuation and proper grammer i accidentally held shift down to long ><

Decimate

Back to top Go down

Post  Jim on Sun Jul 13, 2008 7:43 pm

how can u fucking moan? you were rp farming and got banned.. seriously if you can't figure out that something like that is against the rules you must have a serious case of downsyndrome

Jim

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest on Tue Jul 15, 2008 8:49 pm

True, it's obviously against the rules, I'm not that dumb. Also what's with the kids on this server and their oh-so creative insult relating to mental retardation. You guys must be very open minded to think of probably the most popular insult used online. GMs are very inexperienced and have a lot to learn on Insane PvP, it's obvious why the server is going to be dead by the end of the month.

Back to top Go down

Post  IgorAK47 on Wed Jul 16, 2008 12:41 pm

who cares tho? daoc is dead anyways, and its just a game lolz
IgorAK47
Admin

View user profile http://insanepvp.forumotion.com

Back to top Go down

Post  Blue on Fri Jul 18, 2008 9:33 pm

I totally agree with decimate, the new staff on insanepvp was one of the reasons I quit playing there, use to be it was a fun server but now its full of n00b-yelling fanatics that have absolutely no idea what playing fair means, I feel that the staff failed miserably this second time insanepvp has been revived and should by all means just close the server for good since total annhilation is always the outcome and insanity no-longer has anything to do with the server.

My only thanks to Galroth, Xaviaz and all the friends that have come and gone on this freeshard, see you around.

Blue

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Post  Decimate on Sat Jul 19, 2008 10:03 am

I guess your GMs banned everyone so you sent you one "legitimate" player over to the other servers to attempt to packet bomb and spam them for players...rofl Next server attempt, find mature and experienced GMs, not someone who's going to insult the players and go on power-trips banning everyone in sight. Could be worst though...GM on Eden was modifying chat, like making players say things they didn't type, then banning then for it...sad really Razz

Decimate

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down